We are looking for a Component Mechanic to join in our workshop team at our branch in Zwenkau near Leipzig / Germany as soon as possible.
• Ensure the component listed in the AMTES Capability List are maintained IAW the approved documentation issued by approved authorities ensuring compliance is maintained to the latest revisions applicable to Technical Publications e.g. Component Maintenance Manual (CMM), Standard Practice Manual (SPM), Quality Notices, Maintenance Procedures, MOE, etc.
• Ensure all maintenance tasks i.e. spares handling, etc. are handled strictly IAW Company procedures and all the relevant paperwork is actioned in a way that provides full transparency to all involved.
• Ensure that all activities performed and personnel responsible for are closely monitored to ensure the best possible application of safety rules and regulations are applied ensuring full understanding and adherence to Company procedures.
• Establish effective up-down rapport with Component Certifying Staff to maintain a seamless flow of information to highlight/detect and address any scenarios/events that might be disruptive to the operation.
• Ensure all relevant reports pertaining to issues of service delays, incidents, and accidents, are completed in detail identifying all elements leading up to events. This includes completion of the necessary documentation including all relevant information that will allow rectification of defects by concerned sections through short-term maintenance planning. Additional reviews of all other activities/actions must be performed to allow process improvements to be implemented as necessary.
• Attend training modules as and when required by the Company to enhance skills and understanding that will benefit the business.
• Have component type training from OEM Company or internal training or working under specified permission,
• Overall experience 3 years as a mechanic in industry,
• School degree or higher (equivalent),
• Technical English Language,
• Minimum 2 years’ experience as a license holder,
• Experience in working with different tools and equipment.
We are offering:
• Unlimited job contract
• Interesting and wide range of tasks
• Payment of allowances (Sundays, bank holidays, night work from 8 pm)
• Professional working atmosphere in an international team
We are looking forward to receive your application (CV + Cover Letter) at firstname.lastname@example.org.