Technical Library / Assistance (f/m/d)
The Technical Library and Archive role will be dedicated to the Maintenance Repair & Overhaul (MRO) operations. This role will be responsible for maintaining and managing documentation records and technical manuals. This role will work closely with the aircraft maintenance technicians, the MRO support staff and a variety of internal and external stakeholders to the organization.
The management of technical manuals and documents related to the maintenance of the aircraft, as well as the continued demonstration of organisation compliance with regulatory requirements is of critical importance to the success of the organisation. Without an ability to demonstrate control of the approved data and other associated documentation the organisation may be in jeopardy regarding the integrity of the approval granted to the organisation.
Technical Records Controller duties
- Review and ensure that all aircraft maintenance records are up to the standards set in EASA rules, AMTES MOE and Operator´s policy and procedures
- Scan, index and archive documents and technical records provided in physical paper and/or digital format
- Ensure that all received physical records are reviewed, properly archived and that any non-compliance issues are highlighted to the appropriate person or resolved satisfactorily in a timely manner
- Liaise with the Quality Department as appropriate to ensure that all the regulatory requirements are met
Technical Librarian duties
- Maintain OEM Technical Publication updates
- Obtain, process, distribute and file Airworthiness Directives, LTAs (Lufttüchtigkeitsanweisungen), Service Bulletins and other airworthiness information as appropriate
- Ensure that all the technical manuals and airworthiness documents are and remain current
- At least two or three years of relevant working experience in aircraft maintenance, planning, aircraft technical records or CAMO
- Experience with aviation technical records management is desirable
- Familiarity with airworthiness and maintenance regulations (EASA Part-M, Part-66, Part-145, LBA, FAA, BCAA)
- Excellent IT skills, including Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe, Scanning and Printing applications
- Advanced English level
- Organizational skills
- Strong attention to the details
We are looking forward to receive your application (CV + Cover Letter) at email@example.com.